Presented in part at the 2008 ACVS Veterinary Symposium in San Diego, CA, October 23–25, 2008.
Comparison of Tibial Plateau Angle Changes after Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Fixation with Conventional or Locking Screw Technology
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: The Canine Stifle (Part 2)
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 475–481, June 2010
How to Cite
Conkling, A. L., Fagin, B. and Daye, R. M. (2010), Comparison of Tibial Plateau Angle Changes after Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Fixation with Conventional or Locking Screw Technology. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 475–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00656.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Submitted February 2009, Accepted October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!