Supported in part by a grant from the American Veterinary Medical Foundation.
Morphometric Characteristics of the Pelvic Limb Musculature of Labrador Retrievers with and without Cranial Cruciate Ligament Deficiency
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: The Canine Stifle (Part 1)
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 380–389, April 2010
How to Cite
Mostafa, A. A., Griffon, D. J., Thomas, M. W. and Constable, P. D. (2010), Morphometric Characteristics of the Pelvic Limb Musculature of Labrador Retrievers with and without Cranial Cruciate Ligament Deficiency. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 380–389. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00657.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2010
- Submitted: March 2009, Accepted: December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!