Tibial Plateau Leveling and Medial Opening Crescentic Osteotomy for Treatment of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture in Dogs with Tibia Vara
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: The Canine Stifle (Part 2)
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 444–453, June 2010
How to Cite
Fitzpatrick, N., Johnson, J., Hayashi, K., Girling, S. and Yeadon, R. (2010), Tibial Plateau Leveling and Medial Opening Crescentic Osteotomy for Treatment of Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture in Dogs with Tibia Vara. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 444–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00667.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Submitted March 2009, Accepted January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!