This work was performed at The Ohio State University, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences and funded by The Canine Research Grant Program, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH.
Effect of Cranial Tibial Closing Wedge Angle on Tibial Subluxation: An Ex Vivo Study
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: The Canine Stifle (Part 2)
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 454–459, June 2010
How to Cite
Apelt, D., Pozzi, A., Marcellin-Little, D. J. and Kowaleski, M. P. (2010), Effect of Cranial Tibial Closing Wedge Angle on Tibial Subluxation: An Ex Vivo Study. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 454–459. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00670.x
Presented in part at 32nd Annual Conference of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, March 5–12, 2005, Snowmass, CO.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2010
- Submitted April 2009, Accepted January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!