Supported by a grant from the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Foundation.
The Effect of Uniaxial Cyclic Tensile Load on Gene Expression in Canine Cranial Cruciate Ligamentocytes
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: The Canine Stifle (Part 2)
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 433–443, June 2010
How to Cite
Breshears, L. A., Cook, J. L., Stoker, A. M., Fox, D. B. and Luther, J. K. (2010), The Effect of Uniaxial Cyclic Tensile Load on Gene Expression in Canine Cranial Cruciate Ligamentocytes. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 433–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00679.x
Presented in part at the 16th Annual American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, San Diego, CA, October 4–7, 2006.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Submitted March 2009, Accepted January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!