Funded by the American Veterinary Medical Foundation.
Inverse Dynamics Analysis of the Pelvic Limbs in Labrador Retrievers With and Without Cranial Cruciate Ligament Disease
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: The Canine Stifle (Part 2)
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 513–522, June 2010
How to Cite
Ragetly, C. A., Griffon, D. J., Mostafa, A. A., Thomas, J. E. and Hsiao-Wecksler, E. T. (2010), Inverse Dynamics Analysis of the Pelvic Limbs in Labrador Retrievers With and Without Cranial Cruciate Ligament Disease. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 513–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00680.x
Presented in part at the North American Congress on Biomechanics (NACOB), Ann Harbor, MI, August 2008.
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2010
- Submitted June 2009, Accepted December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!