Presented in part at the ACVS Symposium, Chicago, IL, 2007.
Orthopedic Infections in Equine Long Bone Fractures and Arthrodeses Treated by Internal Fixation: 192 Cases (1990–2006)
Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 588–593, July 2010
How to Cite
Ahern, B. J., Richardson, D. W., Boston, R. C. and Schaer, T. P. (2010), Orthopedic Infections in Equine Long Bone Fractures and Arthrodeses Treated by Internal Fixation: 192 Cases (1990–2006). Veterinary Surgery, 39: 588–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00705.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2010
- Submitted December 2008Accepted June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!