Financial support for this study was provided by The James Foundation.
In Vitro Comparison of a Novel External Fixator and Traditional Full-Limb Transfixation Pin Cast in Horses
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 594–600, July 2010
How to Cite
Nutt, J. N., Southwood, L. L., Elce, Y. A. and Nunamaker, D. M. (2010), In Vitro Comparison of a Novel External Fixator and Traditional Full-Limb Transfixation Pin Cast in Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 594–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00706.x
Presented in part at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Scientific Meeting (poster presentation), Washington, DC, October 5–7, 2006 and the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, (poster presentation), Sun Valley, ID, March 3–10, 2007.
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
- Submitted November 2007Accepted June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!