Funded by a grant from the Department of Clinical Sciences Veterinary Practice Plan, College of Veterinary Medicine, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC 27606.
Evaluation of a Midhumeral Block of the Radial, Ulnar, Musculocutaneous and Median (RUMM Block) Nerves for Analgesia of the Distal Aspect of the Thoracic Limb in Dogs
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 785–796, October 2010
How to Cite
Trumpatori, B. J., Carter, J. E., Hash, J., Davidson, G. S., Mathews, K. G., Roe, S. C. and Lascelles, B. D. X. (2010), Evaluation of a Midhumeral Block of the Radial, Ulnar, Musculocutaneous and Median (RUMM Block) Nerves for Analgesia of the Distal Aspect of the Thoracic Limb in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 785–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00712.x
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Submitted February 2009Accepted June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!