Removal of 11 Incompletely Erupted, Impacted Cheek Teeth in 10 Horses using a Dental Alveolar Transcortical Osteotomy and Buccotomy Approach
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 884–890, October 2010
How to Cite
Tremaine, W. H. and McCluskie, L. K. (2010), Removal of 11 Incompletely Erupted, Impacted Cheek Teeth in 10 Horses using a Dental Alveolar Transcortical Osteotomy and Buccotomy Approach. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 884–890. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00724.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2010
- Submitted August 2009Accepted October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!