Micro Total Hip Replacement for Dogs and Cats: Surgical Technique and Outcomes
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 797–810, October 2010
How to Cite
Liska, W. D. (2010), Micro Total Hip Replacement for Dogs and Cats: Surgical Technique and Outcomes. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 797–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00725.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2010
- Submitted September 2009Accepted June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!