Presented in part at the 56th Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society, New Orleans, LA, March 2010.
Platelet-Rich Fibrin Constructs Elute Higher Concentrations of Transforming Growth Factor-β1 and Increase Tendon Cell Proliferation Over Time when Compared to Blood Clots: A Comparative In Vitro Analysis
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 811–817, October 2010
How to Cite
Visser, L. C., Arnoczky, S. P., Caballero, O. and Egerbacher, M. (2010), Platelet-Rich Fibrin Constructs Elute Higher Concentrations of Transforming Growth Factor-β1 and Increase Tendon Cell Proliferation Over Time when Compared to Blood Clots: A Comparative In Vitro Analysis. Veterinary Surgery, 39: 811–817. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00739.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Submitted April 2010Accepted July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!