Does the Degree of Preoperative Subluxation or Soft Tissue Tension Affect the Incidence of Postoperative Luxation in Dogs after Total Hip Replacement?
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 6–13, January 2011
How to Cite
Hayes, G. M., Ramirez, J. and Langley Hobbs, S. J. (2011), Does the Degree of Preoperative Subluxation or Soft Tissue Tension Affect the Incidence of Postoperative Luxation in Dogs after Total Hip Replacement?. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 6–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00754.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Submitted May 2009Accepted November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!