Presented in part at the 36th Annual Conference Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Steamboat Springs, CO, March 2009.
Comparison of Healing of the Osteotomy Gap after Tibial Tuberosity Advancement with and without Use of an Autogenous Cancellous Bone Graft
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
© Copyright 2010 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 27–33, January 2011
How to Cite
Guerrero, T. G., Makara, M. A., Katiofsky, K., Fluckiger, M. A., Morgan, J. P., Haessig, M. and Montavon, P. M. (2011), Comparison of Healing of the Osteotomy Gap after Tibial Tuberosity Advancement with and without Use of an Autogenous Cancellous Bone Graft. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 27–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00772.x
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2010
- Submitted July 2009Accepted March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!