Completed at the University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medicine, Small Animal Clinic.
Evaluation of S-Adenosyl l-Methionine in a Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Clinical Trial for Treatment of Presumptive Osteoarthritis in the Dog
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 228–232, February 2011
How to Cite
Imhoff, D. J., Gordon-Evans, W. J., Evans, R. B., Johnson, A. L., Griffon, D. J. and Swanson, K. S. (2011), Evaluation of S-Adenosyl l-Methionine in a Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Clinical Trial for Treatment of Presumptive Osteoarthritis in the Dog. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 228–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00788.x
Presented in part at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Conference in Washington, DC, October 10, 2009.
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Submitted November 2009, Accepted June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!