Evaluation of Ethyl Alcohol for Use in a Minimally Invasive Technique for Equine Proximal Interphalangeal Joint Arthrodesis
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 291–298, April 2011
How to Cite
Wolker, R. R.E., Wilson, D. G., Allen, A. L. and Carmalt, J. L. (2011), Evaluation of Ethyl Alcohol for Use in a Minimally Invasive Technique for Equine Proximal Interphalangeal Joint Arthrodesis. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 291–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2010.00794.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Submitted December 2009, Accepted June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!