Presented in part at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Annual Symposium, Washington, DC, October 8–10, 2009.
Pulmonary Gas Exchange and Plasma Lactate in Horses with Gastrointestinal Disease Undergoing Emergency Exploratory Laparotomy: A Comparison with an Elective Surgery Horse Population
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 601–609, July 2011
How to Cite
McCoy, A. M., Hackett, E. S., Wagner, A. E., Mama, K. R. and Hendrickson, D. A. (2011), Pulmonary Gas Exchange and Plasma Lactate in Horses with Gastrointestinal Disease Undergoing Emergency Exploratory Laparotomy: A Comparison with an Elective Surgery Horse Population. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 601–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00840.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2011
- Submitted January 2010, Accepted July 2010
Vol. 41, Issue 2, 316, Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!