Original Article - Research
Effect of Tibial Tuberosity Advancement on the Contact Mechanics and the Alignment of the Patellofemoral and Femorotibial Joints
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 839–848, October 2011
How to Cite
Guerrero, T. G., Pozzi, A., Dunbar, N., Kipfer, N., Haessig, M., Beth Horodyski, M. and Montavon, P. M. (2011), Effect of Tibial Tuberosity Advancement on the Contact Mechanics and the Alignment of the Patellofemoral and Femorotibial Joints. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 839–848. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00866.x
Presented at the 37th Annual Conference Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Breckenrigde, CO, 2010, February 20–27, 2010 and at the 19th ECVS Annual Scientific Meeting. Helsinki, Finland, July 1–3, 2010.
This work was performed at the Vetsuisse-Faculty University of Zurich, and at the University of Florida Comparative Orthopaedics and Biomechanics Laboratory.
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2009
- University of Zurich
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!