Presented in part at the ACVS Symposium, Washington DC, October 2009.
Original Article - Research
Standing Ovariectomy in Mares Using a Transvaginal Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES®) Approach
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 987–997, December 2011
How to Cite
Pader, K., Lescun, T. B. and Freeman, L. J. (2011), Standing Ovariectomy in Mares Using a Transvaginal Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES®) Approach. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 987–997. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00871.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2011
- State of Indiana
- Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!