This study is supported by the 2008 Surgeon-In-Training Research Grant from the American College of Veterinary Surgeons.
Original Article - Research
Use of a Dacron Shape-Memory Intravascular Coil to Achieve Slow, Progressive Occlusion of the Jugular Vein in Dogs
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 853–860, October 2011
How to Cite
Nanfelt, M. R., Marolf, A. J., Powers, B. E. and Monnet, E. (2011), Use of a Dacron Shape-Memory Intravascular Coil to Achieve Slow, Progressive Occlusion of the Jugular Vein in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 853–860. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00872.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2010
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!