This study was performed at The Cornell University Hospital for Animals
Original Article - Research
The S-Measurement in the Diagnosis of Canine Hip Dysplasia
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: Advances in Hip Dysplasia
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 78–85, January 2012
How to Cite
Ogden, D. M., Scrivani, P. V., Dykes, N., Lust, G., Friedenberg, S. G. and Todhunter, R. J. (2012), The S-Measurement in the Diagnosis of Canine Hip Dysplasia. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 78–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00874.x
Funding for this study was provided by the Cornell University Veterinary School Dean's Fund for Clinical Excellence.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2010
- Cornell University Veterinary School Dean's Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!