Work performed at the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Georgia. Funded in part by 2008 Diplomate Clinical Research Grant awarded by the ACVS Foundation. Presented in part at the ACVS Veterinary Symposium, Washington, DC, October 8–10, 2009.
Original Article - Clinical
Effect of Experimentally Induced Synovitis on Amikacin Concentrations after Intravenous Regional Limb Perfusion
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 891–897, October 2011
How to Cite
Beccar-Varela, A. M., Epstein, K. L. and White, C. L. (2011), Effect of Experimentally Induced Synovitis on Amikacin Concentrations after Intravenous Regional Limb Perfusion. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 891–897. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00875.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2010
- ACVS Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!