This study was supported by the Minimally Invasive Surgery Grant from the American College of Veterinary Surgeons and Ethicon Endo-Surgery, and by the State of Indiana and the Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine Research account funded by the total wager tax.
Original Article - Clinical
Comparison of Transvaginal Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES®) and Laparoscopy for Elective Bilateral Ovariectomy in Standing Mares
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 998–1008, December 2011
How to Cite
Pader, K., Freeman, L. J., Constable, P. D., Wu, C. C., Snyder, P. W. and Lescun, T. B. (2011), Comparison of Transvaginal Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery (NOTES®) and Laparoscopy for Elective Bilateral Ovariectomy in Standing Mares. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 998–1008. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00877.x
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2010
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery
- Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!