Presented in part at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Veterinary Symposium October 21–23, 2010, Seattle, WA.
Original Article - Research
Detection of Articular Pathology of the Distal Aspect of the Third Metacarpal Bone in Thoroughbred Racehorses: Comparison of Radiography, Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 942–951, December 2011
How to Cite
O'Brien, T., Baker, T. A., Brounts, S. H., Sample, S. J., Markel, M. D., Scollay, M. C., Marquis, P. and Muir, P. (2011), Detection of Articular Pathology of the Distal Aspect of the Third Metacarpal Bone in Thoroughbred Racehorses: Comparison of Radiography, Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 942–951. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00881.x
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: FEB 2011
- Southern California Equine Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!