Presented in part at the 56th Annual Conference of the German Veterinary Society (DVG-DGK), Düsseldorf, Germany, October 2010; 38th Annual Conference Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Snowmass, CO, March 2011; and 20th Annual Meeting of the European College of Veterinary Surgeons, Ghent, Belgium, July 2011.
Original Article - Clinical
Intraoperative Contamination of the Suction Tip in Clean Orthopedic Surgeries in Dogs and Cats
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 254–260, February 2012
How to Cite
Medl, N., Guerrero, T. G., Hölzle, L., Hässig, M., Lochbrunner, S. and Montavon, P. M. (2012), Intraoperative Contamination of the Suction Tip in Clean Orthopedic Surgeries in Dogs and Cats. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 254–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00883.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!