Presented in part at the 56th Annual Conference of the German Veterinary Society (DVG-DGK), Düsseldorf, Germany, October 2010; 38th Annual Conference Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Snowmass, CO, March 2011; and 20th Annual Meeting of the European College of Veterinary Surgeons, Ghent, Belgium, July 2011.
Original Article - Clinical
Intraoperative Contamination of the Suction Tip in Clean Orthopedic Surgeries in Dogs and Cats
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 254–260, February 2012
How to Cite
Medl, N., Guerrero, T. G., Hölzle, L., Hässig, M., Lochbrunner, S. and Montavon, P. M. (2012), Intraoperative Contamination of the Suction Tip in Clean Orthopedic Surgeries in Dogs and Cats. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 254–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00883.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!