Funding and materials provided by the Colorado State University—College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences Research Council and IMEX Veterinary, Inc.
Original Article - Research
Comparison of Femoral Angulation Measurement Between Radiographs and Anatomic Specimens Across a Broad Range of Varus Conformations
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1023–1028, December 2011
How to Cite
Palmer, R. H., Ikuta, C. L. and Cadmus, J. M. (2011), Comparison of Femoral Angulation Measurement Between Radiographs and Anatomic Specimens Across a Broad Range of Varus Conformations. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 1023–1028. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00895.x
Presented in part at the 35th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Big Sky, MT, March 9–14, 2008.
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: APR 2010
- Colorado State University—College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences Research Council
- IMEX Veterinary, Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!