Presented in part at the 36th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Orthopaedic Society, Steamboat Springs, CO, March 2009.
Original Article - Clinical
Stabilization of Juxta-Physeal Distal Tibial and Fibular Fractures in a Juvenile Tiger Using a Hybrid Circular–Linear External Fixator
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 248–253, February 2012
How to Cite
Coomer, A. R., Lewis, D. D., Wiedner, E., Isaza, R., Winter, M. D., Aloisio, F. and Pool, R. (2012), Stabilization of Juxta-Physeal Distal Tibial and Fibular Fractures in a Juvenile Tiger Using a Hybrid Circular–Linear External Fixator. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 248–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00897.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!