Work completed in The Laboratory for Comparative Orthopaedic Research at Michigan State University. Equipment and expertise from the Department of Orthopaedic Research at William Beaumont Hospital were also used.
Original Article - Research
Resection of Grade III Cranial Horn Tears of the Equine Medial Meniscus Alter the Contact Forces on Medial Tibial Condyle at Full Extension: An In-vitro Cadaveric Study
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 957–965, December 2011
How to Cite
Fowlie, J., Arnoczky, S., Lavagnino, M., Maerz, T. and Stick, J. (2011), Resection of Grade III Cranial Horn Tears of the Equine Medial Meniscus Alter the Contact Forces on Medial Tibial Condyle at Full Extension: An In-vitro Cadaveric Study. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 957–965. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00899.x
Funding: Freeman Funds Grant, Michigan State University.
Presented in part at the 2011 ACVS Symposium, Chicago, IL.
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2011
- Michigan State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!