Funded by a grant from the Morris Animal Foundation.
Original Article - Clinical
Prospective Comparison of Cisterna Chyli Ablation to Pericardectomy for Treatment of Spontaneously Occurring Idiopathic Chylothorax in the Dog
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 926–934, December 2011
How to Cite
McAnulty, J. F. (2011), Prospective Comparison of Cisterna Chyli Ablation to Pericardectomy for Treatment of Spontaneously Occurring Idiopathic Chylothorax in the Dog. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 926–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00902.x
Presented in part at the annual scientific meeting of the American College of Veterinary Surgeons, San Diego, CA, 2008.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2011
- Morris Animal Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!