Presented in part at the Veterinary Endoscopy Society Conference, Duck Key, FL, March 26–28, 2007 and the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, Chicago, IL, October 18–21, 2007.
Original Article - Research
Occlusion of the Thoracic Duct Using Ultrasonically Activated Shears in Six Dogs
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 40, Issue 7, pages 802–810, October 2011
How to Cite
Leasure, C. S., Ellison, G. W., Roberts, J. F., Coomer, A. R. and Choate, C. J. (2011), Occlusion of the Thoracic Duct Using Ultrasonically Activated Shears in Six Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 40: 802–810. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00903.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!