Original Article - Research
Influence of Durotomy on Laser-Doppler Measurement of Spinal Cord Blood Flow in Chondrodystrophic Dogs with Thoracolumbar Disk Extrusion
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 221–227, February 2012
How to Cite
Blaser, A., Lang, J., Henke, D., Doherr, M. G., Adami, C. and Forterre, F. (2012), Influence of Durotomy on Laser-Doppler Measurement of Spinal Cord Blood Flow in Chondrodystrophic Dogs with Thoracolumbar Disk Extrusion. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 221–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00909.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!