Original Article - Research
Influence of Partial Lateral Corpectomy with and without Hemilaminectomy on Canine Thoracolumbar Stability: A Biomechanical Study
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 228–234, February 2012
How to Cite
Revés, N. V., Bürki, A., Ferguson, S., Geissbühler, U., Stahl, C. and Forterre, F. (2012), Influence of Partial Lateral Corpectomy with and without Hemilaminectomy on Canine Thoracolumbar Stability: A Biomechanical Study. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 228–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00912.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!