Original Article - Research
Comparison of the Mechanical Behaviors of Locked and Nonlocked Plate/Screw Fixation Applied to Experimentally Induced Rotational Osteotomies in Canine Ilia
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: Advances in Hip Dysplasia
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 103–113, January 2012
How to Cite
Case, J. B., Dean, C., Wilson, D. M., Knudsen, J. M., James, S. P. and Palmer, R. H. (2012), Comparison of the Mechanical Behaviors of Locked and Nonlocked Plate/Screw Fixation Applied to Experimentally Induced Rotational Osteotomies in Canine Ilia. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 103–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00913.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2010
- New Generation Devices
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!