Original Article - Clinical
Total Hip Replacement as a Treatment Option for Capital Physeal Fractures in Dogs and Cats
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 148–155, January 2012
How to Cite
Kalis, R. H., Liska, W. D. and Jankovits, D. A. (2012), Total Hip Replacement as a Treatment Option for Capital Physeal Fractures in Dogs and Cats. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 148–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00919.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!