Original Article - Clinical
Total Hip Replacement as a Treatment Option for Capital Physeal Fractures in Dogs and Cats
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: Advances in Hip Dysplasia
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 148–155, January 2012
How to Cite
Kalis, R. H., Liska, W. D. and Jankovits, D. A. (2012), Total Hip Replacement as a Treatment Option for Capital Physeal Fractures in Dogs and Cats. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 148–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00919.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!