Presented in part at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Annual Forum at Anaheim, June 2010.
Original Article - Research
The Cutaneous Trunci Muscle Reflex: A Predictor of Recovery in Dogs with Acute Thoracolumbar Myelopathies Caused by Intervertebral Disc Extrusions
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 200–206, February 2012
How to Cite
Muguet-Chanoit, A. C., Olby, N. J., Lim, J.-H., Gallagher, R., Niman, Z., Dillard, S., Campbell, J., Early, P., Mariani, C. L., Muñana, K. R., Freeman, C., Platt, S. R., Kent, M., Giovanella, C. and Longshore, R. C. (2012), The Cutaneous Trunci Muscle Reflex: A Predictor of Recovery in Dogs with Acute Thoracolumbar Myelopathies Caused by Intervertebral Disc Extrusions. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 200–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00921.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: APR 2011
- Morris Animal Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!