Original Article - Research
The Relationship of the Canine Femoral Head to the Femoral Neck: An Anatomic Study with Relevance for Hip Arthroplasty Implant Design and Implantation
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 86–93, January 2012
How to Cite
Franklin, S. P., Franklin, A. L., Wilson, H., Schultz, L., Sonny Bal, B. and Cook, J. L. (2012), The Relationship of the Canine Femoral Head to the Femoral Neck: An Anatomic Study with Relevance for Hip Arthroplasty Implant Design and Implantation. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 86–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00923.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!