All procedures performed at the Université de Montréal.
Original Article - Clinical
Palpation and Dorsal Acetabular Rim Radiographic Projection for Early Detection of Canine Hip Dysplasia: A Prospective Study
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: Advances in Hip Dysplasia
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 42–53, January 2012
How to Cite
Gatineau, M., Dupuis, J., Beauregard, G., Charette, B., Breton, L., Beauchamp, G. and d'Anjou, M.-A. (2012), Palpation and Dorsal Acetabular Rim Radiographic Projection for Early Detection of Canine Hip Dysplasia: A Prospective Study. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 42–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00926.x
Presented at the World Veterinary Orthopaedic Congress (WVOC), Bologna, Italy, September 15–18, 2010.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2010
- Fond du Centenaire de l'Université de Montréal
- Bourse de recherche clinique AMVQ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!