Original Article - Clinical
Canine Hip Dysplasia: Reviewing the Evidence for Nonsurgical Management
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: Advances in Hip Dysplasia
Volume 41, Issue 1, January 2012
How to Cite
Kirkby, K. A. and Lewis, D. D. (2012), Canine Hip Dysplasia: Reviewing the Evidence for Nonsurgical Management. Veterinary Surgery, 41: n/a. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00928.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!