Original Article - Clinical
Radiographic Evaluation of Early Periprosthetic Femoral Bone Contrast and Prosthetic Stem Alignment after Uncemented and Cemented Total Hip Replacement in Dogs
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: Advances in Hip Dysplasia
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 69–77, January 2012
How to Cite
Mostafa, A. A., Drüen, S., Nolte, I. and Wefstaedt, P. (2012), Radiographic Evaluation of Early Periprosthetic Femoral Bone Contrast and Prosthetic Stem Alignment after Uncemented and Cemented Total Hip Replacement in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 69–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00931.x
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!