Original Article - Clinical
Risk Factors and Clinical Relevance of Positive Intraoperative Bacterial Cultures in Dogs with Total Hip Replacement
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 63–68, January 2012
How to Cite
Ireifej, S., Marino, D. J., Loughin, C. A., Lesser, M. L. and Akerman, M. (2012), Risk Factors and Clinical Relevance of Positive Intraoperative Bacterial Cultures in Dogs with Total Hip Replacement. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 63–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00934.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!