Original Article - Clinical
Total Hip Replacement after Failed Femoral Head and Neck Excision in Two Dogs and Two Cats
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Special Issue: Advances in Hip Dysplasia
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 136–142, January 2012
How to Cite
Fitzpatrick, N., Pratola, L., Yeadon, R., Nikolaou, C., Hamilton, M. and Farrell, M. (2012), Total Hip Replacement after Failed Femoral Head and Neck Excision in Two Dogs and Two Cats. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 136–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00940.x
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!