This study was supported by Novartis Animal Health US, Inc. Research & Development
Original Article - Clinical
Efficacy and Safety of Deracoxib for Control of Postoperative Pain and Inflammation Associated with Soft Tissue Surgery in Dogs
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© Copyright 2011 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 336–344, April 2012
How to Cite
Bienhoff, S. E., Smith, E. S., Roycroft, L. M. and Roberts, E. S. (2012), Efficacy and Safety of Deracoxib for Control of Postoperative Pain and Inflammation Associated with Soft Tissue Surgery in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 336–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00942.x
Conflict of interest: All authors are employees of Novartis Animal Health US, Inc. who manufactures and markets Deramaxx® (deracoxib) Chewable Tablets.
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!