Original Article - Research
Biodegradable Sleeves for Metal Implants to Prevent Implant-Associated Infection: An Experimental In Vivo Study in Sheep
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 410–421, April 2012
How to Cite
von Plocki, S. C., Armbruster, D., Klein, K., Kämpf, K., Zlinszky, K., Hilbe, M., Kronen, P., Gruskin, E. and von Rechenberg, B. (2012), Biodegradable Sleeves for Metal Implants to Prevent Implant-Associated Infection: An Experimental In Vivo Study in Sheep. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 410–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00943.x
- Issue published online: 11 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!