Original Article - Research
Contamination of Joints with Tissue Debris and Hair after Arthrocentesis: The Effect of Needle Insertion Angle, Spinal Needle Gauge, and Insertion of Spinal Needles with and without a Stylet
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 391–398, April 2012
How to Cite
Wahl, K., Adams, S. B. and Moore, G. E. (2012), Contamination of Joints with Tissue Debris and Hair after Arthrocentesis: The Effect of Needle Insertion Angle, Spinal Needle Gauge, and Insertion of Spinal Needles with and without a Stylet. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 391–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00969.x
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!