Original Article - Research
Evaluation of Blind Thoracoscopic-Assisted Placement of Three Double-Lumen Endobronchial Tube Designs for One-Lung Ventilation in Dogs
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 664–670, August 2012
How to Cite
Mayhew, P. D., Culp, W. T. N., Pascoe, P. J., Kass, P. H. and Johnson, L. R. (2012), Evaluation of Blind Thoracoscopic-Assisted Placement of Three Double-Lumen Endobronchial Tube Designs for One-Lung Ventilation in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 664–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00979.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!