Original Article - Research
Evaluation of Blind Thoracoscopic-Assisted Placement of Three Double-Lumen Endobronchial Tube Designs for One-Lung Ventilation in Dogs
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 664–670, August 2012
How to Cite
Mayhew, P. D., Culp, W. T. N., Pascoe, P. J., Kass, P. H. and Johnson, L. R. (2012), Evaluation of Blind Thoracoscopic-Assisted Placement of Three Double-Lumen Endobronchial Tube Designs for One-Lung Ventilation in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 664–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2011.00979.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!