Work performed at the University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna, Austria.
Original Article - Clinical
Intercostal Insertion of Veress Needle for Canine Laparoscopic Procedures: A Cadaver Study
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 362–366, April 2012
How to Cite
Doerner, J., Fiorbianco, V. and Dupré, G. (2012), Intercostal Insertion of Veress Needle for Canine Laparoscopic Procedures: A Cadaver Study. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 362–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.00964.x
Presented in part at the ECVS, 18th annual scientific meeting, Nantes, France, July 2–4, 2009.
- Issue online: 11 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!