Funded in part by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada, the American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS) Foundation, and the Fondation Canadienne pour l'Innovation (FCI).
Original Article - Research
Skin Temperature during Cutaneous Wound Healing in an Equine Model of Cutaneous Fibroproliferative Disorder: Kinetics and Anatomic-Site Differences
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 147–153, February 2013
How to Cite
Celeste, C. J., Deschesne, K., Riley, C. B. and Theoret, C. L. (2013), Skin Temperature during Cutaneous Wound Healing in an Equine Model of Cutaneous Fibroproliferative Disorder: Kinetics and Anatomic-Site Differences. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 147–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.00966.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: APR 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS) Foundation
- Fondation Canadienne pour l'Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!