Original Article - Research
Expected Frequency of Use and Proficiency of Core Surgical Skills in Entry-Level Veterinary Practice: 2009 ACVS Core Surgical Skills Diplomate Survey Results
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 853–861, October 2012
How to Cite
Smeak, D. D., Hill, L. N., Lord, L. K. and Allen, L. C. V. (2012), Expected Frequency of Use and Proficiency of Core Surgical Skills in Entry-Level Veterinary Practice: 2009 ACVS Core Surgical Skills Diplomate Survey Results. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 853–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.00978.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!