LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Radiographic Evaluation of Early Periprosthetic Femoral Bone Contrast and Prosthetic Stem Alignment after Uncemented and Cemented Total Hip Replacement in Dogs
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
© Copyright 2012 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 902–904, October 2012
How to Cite
(2012), Radiographic Evaluation of Early Periprosthetic Femoral Bone Contrast and Prosthetic Stem Alignment after Uncemented and Cemented Total Hip Replacement in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 41: 902–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2012.00980.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!